What shoes should I get to help me with skate tricks?
If you want to get better at skateboarding tricks, the Fallen Relapse may be the right version of Fallen Skate shoes for you. The reason being that they not only carry all the signature features of Fallen shoes like:
- Leather or Heavy Duty Suede Upper
- Foam Padded Tongue with extra Stabilizer Strapping
- Extra Padded Heel Collar
- Double stitched Eyelets that add extra strength and protect your laces
- Gel heel Padding for impact cushioning
- Triple stitching in the Toe Cap
- Special insole and Full Length Midsole
- Sticky Rubber for added traction
The reason these Fallen skate shoes are especially good for tricks is that they have rubber strips (hidden of course!) up the sides of the shoes for tricks. The rubber strips add grip and extra protection.
What are the pros and cons of Fallen skate shoes?
Fallen shoes are a premium product so although you get the pros of special features, increased durability and improved impact protection, you may have to find a specialty skate shop if you want to buy them locally. This is why buying Fallen shoes online is probably a better bet, depending on where you live.
Try to find an online skate shop that has a good selection and an easy return policy. You'll probably love the shoes, but when you order online you run the risk of not getting the best fit right off the batt. No matter which pair of fallen shoes you get, you're bound to end up with a premium skate shoe that will look great and make your skating that much better.
What are the features of Fallen Rival Skate shoes?
Jamie Thomas is a professional skateboarder and entrepreneur who develops amazing skate gear and Fallen skate shoes. Because of his own personal experience, Fallen has created premium skate shoes that have small but important features that create some of the best skateboarding shoes around. For instance, the Rival is a great shoe and has a ton of important features:
- Leather upper or Synthetic suede
- Under toe cap with an extra thin layer of rubber for extra durability
- Padded tongue and ankle collar for extra support and comfort
- Extra stability through Internal tongue straps
- A Double lacing system on the toe cap
- A specially designed heel bag shock absorber and an insole with gel heel pad for impact
- Sticky rubber sole with a herring bone pattern for grip and flex
- Available in 4 color themes - black, charcoal, dark brown and white
How can I clean my DVS skate shoes?
Canvas and Fabric DVS Skate Shoe Care
- You can machine wash canvas and fabric skate shoes in cool to warm water, depending on color.
- Don't bleach or use laundry detergents or cleansers with any chlorine additives because they may cause yellow discoloration.
- White and light colored shoes can go in a dryer and this will help to prevent discoloration. Darker and riche colors can be air dried.
Cleaning Leather DVS Skate Shoes
- Start by cleaning dust and any surface soils with a damp cloth.
- You can spot clean more serious dirt with a gentle detergent or saddle soap. Avoid saturating the material but make sure you test the cleanser on a small area before washing the whole shoe.
- Pat the leather with a clean soft cloth and dry slowly away from a heat source.
Cleaning Suede DVS Skate Shoes
- First, you should treat your clean, dry suede skate shoes with waterproofing products.
- When you need to clean them, gently brush the shoes with a wire brush. Spot clean any dirty surfaces with suede cleaner.
- Do not saturate your suede skate shoes. Test any cleaners on a small area before proceeding further.
- Dry the shoes slowly away from a heat source.
Are there any benefits of DVS skate shoes?
DVS shoes have the features you need for skateboarding including excellent treads for super traction. If you want to master new tricks on your skateboard and you've noticed that tread is an issue, get to your local skate shop and try a pair of DVS.
There are also a lot of great places to buy DVS shoes online, so don't think you can't get this shoe if you don't have a local retailer. Hop online and find an online skate shop with a lot of selection. Try to find one with a good online FAQ or customer service as well so you can make sure you are getting the right skate shoes for you!
I'm a girl who wants to buy guys shoes, what size do I order?
DVS makes great skate shoes for guys and girls but sometimes girls prefer the style of guy's shoes. If you're a girl shopping among guy's shoes, here is a quick tip on sizing for DVS shoes, or any brand for that matter. The general rule is to add 1.5 to the guy size to get the right girl size. Basically this means that a guy's size 8 is equal to a girl's size 9 ½.